So I've frosted a couple for treats over the weekend and frozen the rest for her lunchbox treat.
Makes: 12 cupcakes (18 if they a bit smaller) or 24+ mini cupcakes
- 100g butter, soften or close to room temp
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups SR Flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 3/4-1 cup of icing mixture (depending on taste)
- splash of vanilla
- Food colouring of choice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a cupcake tray with cases.
- Cream together butter and sugar then beat in 1 egg at a time.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat on low until all combined.
- Just over half fill each case and bake for 15mins or until slightly brown on top.
- Allow to cool completely on wire rack before frosting.