27 March 2014

Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse

This week's chocolate craving hit a bit earlier in the day so I had time to prepare some desserts and let them sit in the fridge to set in time.  Plus it was super easy as it only had 4 ingredients!

I made this recipe based on two recipes I found on Pinterest, one was a mousse and one was a dip.  I liked bits from both, they were very similar with just different outcomes, so I combined the two ideas into a mousse using the ingredients and quantities I had on hand.






















Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
Made: 4 x small jars (approx 200ml each)

Ingredients:
  • 300ml thickened cream
  • 225g cream cheese, softened
  • 140g chocolate hazelnut spread
  • 2 tsp vanilla essence

Method:
  1. Whip cream until it starts to get thick but not fully whipped (as you don't want to over whip it)
  2. Add remaining ingredients and mix together until smooth and all lumps gone.
  3. Pour into jars, cups or bowls (whatever you choose to serve it in) and allow to set in fridge for at least 2hrs.
  4. Serve with ice cream, fruit and chocolate shavings, or just eat it as it is!!!!!

ENJOY! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment