I made this recipe based on two recipes I found on Pinterest, one was a mousse and one was a dip. I liked bits from both, they were very similar with just different outcomes, so I combined the two ideas into a mousse using the ingredients and quantities I had on hand.
Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
Made: 4 x small jars (approx 200ml each)
- 300ml thickened cream
- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 140g chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Whip cream until it starts to get thick but not fully whipped (as you don't want to over whip it)
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together until smooth and all lumps gone.
- Pour into jars, cups or bowls (whatever you choose to serve it in) and allow to set in fridge for at least 2hrs.
- Serve with ice cream, fruit and chocolate shavings, or just eat it as it is!!!!!