21 March 2014

Chocolate Heaven

Ok so I've been pretty good all week, had few juices, some of which I haven't blogged as forgot to take photos and tonight I felt like chocolate, and I mean anything chocolatey. So I came up with this for desert based on ingredients I had and the amount of energy I was willing to input to make something!

OMG it was so good.  I didn't even care about the sugar headache I had afterwards it was too yummy to worry about such little things LOL!!!

Warning: look no further if you are watching calories etc...























Layers from bottom to top are:
  • Melted chocolate
  • Crushed oreo's
  • Chocolate whipped cream (just a bit of the melted chocolate mixed into whipped cream)
  • Melted chocolate
  • Plain whipped cream
  • Crushed oreo's
  • Drizzle of melted chocolate
If I had any caramel sauce left that would have gone into it too!!!

Now I did warn you about the calories so its your own fault for continuing to read!!!!

So if you dare, go make yourself a chocolate heaven! 

ENJOY! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment