- 250g dry sweet biscuits (any type, good to experiment with what you have)
- 125g butter, melted
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1/4 cup icing mixture
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can condensed milk
- 250g cream cheese, soft
- Juice from 5-6 limes
- Zest from a couple of limes
- Spray a 20cm spring form cake tin with spray oil.
- Blitz up the dry biscuits in a food processor and mix with melted butter.
- Press mixture into the prepared tin firmly and sit in fridge.
- With a hand beater, food processor, bellini or thermomix, whip the cream, icing mixture and vanilla until thickened, take out 2-3 tablespoon for top decorations if you want.
- Add condensed milk and cream cheese and beat until combined and no lump in mixture.
- Add juice from the limes and mix together well.
- Pour onto base and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Decorate with the whipped cream and zest