Not So Molten Lava Cakes
Makes: 4 mini hearts
- 60g chocolate (I just used chocolate chips)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp applesauce (homemade)
- 3 Tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven 180 degrees
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate. Mix in coconut oil and applesauce while chocolate still warm.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes then whisk in flour and egg.
- Bake for approx 8-10mins.
Next time I'll only use 2 Tbsp plain flour and take them out at 8mins, but it was still worth sharing as a yummy chocolate cake quick dessert.