01 March 2014

Printable kids activity - maze

It's nice and early on this lovely sunny gold coast saturday morning, and instead of lazing about watching cartoons with Ella, I'm about to head off to do my part at the Kindy fundraising sausage sizzle at Masters.  It's been a bit of a rush to organise it but I think it will come together ok, hopefully!

Before I fly out, today I wanted to share another kids activity, seriously you can never have too many activities to keep them occupied.  This is another of Ella's favourites, mazes.  Because Ella is a very repetitive person (thanks to her ASD) we are grateful that we bought the cheap laminator when it was at Aldi all those years ago as it gets a good workout now. Great for letting her do the same activites over and over again, I would highly recommend finding one if your kids like doing the activities a few times too!






















Download maze here  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment