Pumpkin & Cauliflower Soup
- 1 onion
- 160g cauliflower, roughly chopped medium pieces
- 600g pumpkin (kent or jap), roughly chopped medium pieces
- 1 Tbsp of stock concentrate
- 600ml water
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
I used my bellini, but you could use do this on the stove top then just blitz with a blender.
- Blitz up the onion (optional: saute off with a splash of oil if you want, I don't bother)
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for 30mins on speed 1 @ 100.
- Depending on the size pieces of vegetables you may need to cook for a further 5mins.
- I prefer my soup thick, so I drained out some of the water. If you do this just keep it aside in case you want to add some of it back in.
- Add sour cream, salt & pepper then hold the MC down tight, mix til smooth. I used speed 6 for 45seconds.
- Serve hot with some fresh bread!