13 April 2014

Beans, Bacon & Mushroom side dish

Another side dish to add to my favourites list was this yummy and super easy bean dish.  I'm not normally a bean fan but this little dish I will definitely make again and again!  Bacon definitely makes everything better LOL!!!!






















Bean, Bacon & Mushroom side dish
Made: 2 servings

Ingredients:
  • 2 garlic cloves, crushed
  • 300g green beans
  • 3 slices bacon, diced
  • 3 large button mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 Tbsp Herb butter (homemade)
Method:
  1. Steam beans til about half - 3/4 cooked.
  2. Heat frypan and fry off the garlic and bacon pieces.
  3. When bacon is half done, add mushrooms and herb butter.
  4. Add beans and stir fry for couple of minutes.
  5. Serve immediately.
I added some shaved parmesan after I took the photo and it was delish!!!!

ENJOY! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment