25 April 2014

CADA

Everywhere I look for recipes to try out my bellini (normally by searching thermomix sites) I keep coming across this thing called CADA. For weeks I've just been skipping over it as I didn't really know what it was (you would think I would just read it and find out), but the name just didn't intice me (I'm strange like that! LOL).

Anyway, I finally read a post about it and it seemed easy and too good to be true, so I tried it out. Well kick me silly I should have tried it ages ago!  Wow it was so yummy, and so easy and so filling!!!!  Truly holds up to its reviews.... so good!!!!

Now I can hear some of you saying, so what is CADA...  Coconut + Apple + Dates + Almonds
Basically just chop the lot and eat with yoghurt.  Even hubby was seriously full until lunchtime yesterday, he was so surprised!  I didn't have almonds yesterday (typical Carley style I had to substitute) but I did have some cashews leftover and it worked a treat, plus I added seeds.  So technically mine was CADCS lol.






















CADA
  • Coconut
  • Apple
  • Dates
  • Almonds
In bellini, thermomix or food processor, blitz up and serve (see super easy!)

This is one of those recipes you can change it up to suit your tastes easily. Use a variety of extras such as:
  • Mixed seeds
  • Different nuts
  • Ginger
  • Dried fruits
  • or top with fresh fruits as well as yoghurt!
















To save time each morning, you can blitz up all the dry ingredients and store in small jars, then when you want to eat some, just chop up the apple (my trusty tupperware turbo chef came out of hiding for the apple as I prepped mine the night before).

ENJOY! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment