Chocolate Ganache Tarts
- Remaining sour cream pastry
- 250g chocolate
- 3/4 cup thickened cream
- 1/2-1 cup caramel sauce, depending on taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray a muffin tin with oil.
- Roll out pastry and cut into large circles to fit the muffin tin holes.
- Blind bake for approx 15mins or until golden brown as there is no more cooking you need to make sure shells are completely cooked.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once pastry cases are cooled, divide the caramel sauce between the cases to give a small amount in the bottom of each one.
- Chop up chocolate into small pieces, so it melts easier.
- In a microwave save bowl heat the cream to boiling then while hot, pour in the chocolate pieces and stir until chocolate has melted completely.
- Pour into pastry cases and place in fridge to set (sometimes my ganache never fully sets, this time was no different so my tarts although set are still a bit oozy but gooey oozy chocolate - who cares!!!).
- Serve with cream or ice cream.