- Make slits in the potatoes about 3/4 way through leaving the base intack so they hold together.
- Put butter into most of the slits (I like to use my homemade herb & garlic butter).
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt and bake for 45-60mins at 180 degrees.
- I add my cheese on top (the ones in photo have parmesan cheese) in the last 15mins so the cheese doesn't burn.
- Time will depend on the size of your potatoes.
- Add bacon pieces, or cheese, herbs or spices, either way you'll have a lovely dish!