- Parmesan cheese, finely milled
- Crumbs of choice (panko, breadcrumbs etc) My crumbs are made up of whatever I have leftover, these ones I used last night were a mix of day old bread, bottom dregs of the pretzels, savoury crackers & grainwaves container.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare an oven tray with some spray oil or silicone mat.
- Whisk together an egg in a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove ends from zucchini and slice into pieces.
- In another bowl mix together 70% parmesan cheese and 30% crumbs (sorry I didn't measure, I just know I used a lot more cheese than crumbs!)
- Dunk zucchini slices into egg then into crumbs.
- Layer them on oven tray and give a quick spray with oil then bake for 20-25mins