Made: 12 cupcakes & 1 loaf (or 2 loaves)
- 3 eggs
- 300g applesauce (homemade)
- 3 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 150g mixed seeds
- 600g zucchini (skin on, just remove ends)
- 350g self raising flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tsp cinnamon
I used my bellini so I didn't have to grate my zucchini or chop my seeds, if you don't use a bellini, thermomix or food processor you may want to pre-grate zucchini and chop seeds first.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and spray a loaf tin with oil, and line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Beat the eggs, applesauce, vanilla & oil until well combined.
- Add seeds and zucchini and blitz in until all chopped up and mixed together.
- Add flour, salt & cinnamon and mix well.
- Pour into prepared tins and liners and bake loaf for approx 35-45mins and cupcakes for approx 20mins or until a skewer comes out clean.