I used raspberries instead of strawberries and was feeling too lazy to roll balls so I turned it into a slice and drizzled chocolate over the top. If you use right type of chocolate on top, these are gluten free, vegan and oh so yummy!
Cashew Coconut Raspberry Slice
Made approx 28 small pieces
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp water
- Handful of frozen raspberries
- 50g chocolate of your choice
- In food processor, bellini or thermomix, blitz up the cashews, coconut, agave until a thick soft batter forms. Add the water if looking a bit dry.
- Add the raspberries and give a SHORT, QUICK pulse to just mix through but still leaving pieces chunky.
- Press into a silicone slice form.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and drizzle over the slice.
- Allow to set in fridge before turning out and slicing up.