Healthy Cocoa Pops
- 170g bag of puffed rice
- 45g coconut oil
- 20g cacao powder
- 80g honey
- splash vanilla essence (I make my own)
- Preheat oven to 180° and divide the bag of puffed rice onto 2-3 oven trays.
- In a microwave safe bowl place remaining ingredients and cook for 1min until all ingredients melted (maybe be more or less depending on your microwave).
- Stir mixture until well combined and smooth.
- Pour over the trays of puffed rice and using hands (as its easiest) move mixture around until all puffed rice is covered.
- Bake for 3-5mins stirring halfway but keep eye on it as can burn fast.
- Allow to cool in the trays then break up and store in airtight container.