Not only did I get a chocolate fudge without a heap of sugar, I didn't need to use expensive cacao butter to have a homemade chocolate type treat. Yes its not normal chocolate, but its chocolatey so that counts in my books! See for yourself, how pretty they look and of course they taste even better. Next time I might even sneak a raspberry inside for a special surprise centre. These are really good, I had to hide them away as I ate 4 before I realised it!
These are going to make a great gift idea for the Christmas Season!
The original paleo recipe credit can be found over on Practical Paleo.
Almost Paleo Chocolate Fudge
- 200g homemade peanut butter (this was a guesstimate from what was left over from just making it)
- 100g coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- Splash vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined. I used speed 5 for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into chocolate molds and set in freezer for 20-30mins.
- Remove from molds and keep in airtight container in the fridge.
- Don't eat them all at once! :-)