Ham and Cheese Muffins
Makes approx 15 medium sized muffins
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/4 cups SR flour
- 1/2-1 tsp salt (depending on your preferred taste)
- 1/2-1 tsp pepper (depending on your preferred taste)
- 100g diced bacon/ham
- 80g grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a muffin tray with liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together yoghurt, eggs and milk so they are combined.
- Add flour, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Add ham and cheese and using a spoon mix together well (can do with a whisk but easier with chunky items to just use a spoon).
- Fill muffin liners with mixture to just under 3/4 full and bake for approx 20mins.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
- These freeze really well for lunchboxes during the week.