Apart from the chocolate on top, the slice itself is gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, egg free and has no white sugar! You could use some dairy free chocolate if you wish to or exclude it completely as its nice without the chocolate, or you could just sprinkle with more coconut. A nice raw slice that is allergy friendly!
Strawberry Ripe Slice
- 40g sunflower seeds
- 60g cashews
- 150g shredded coconut
- 280g strawberries
- 40g honey
- 20g cacao powder
- 40g coconut flour
- 50g white chocolate (optional)
- Using a Bellini, Thermomix or food processor grind up the seeds and cashews. In my bellini I used speed 10 for 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients except the white chocolate and mix until well combined. I used speed 7 for 10-15 seconds.
- Spread out mixture into a slice form, I prefer silicone as easier to get it out.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the top.
- Refrigerate until set then remove from slice form and cut into pieces.
- Keep in airtight container in fridge or freezer.
This is a soft mixture so it wont set firm like other balls/slices.