Cheese & Garlic Biscuits
- 400g of SR flour
- 150g herb & garlic butter (homemade) - cold and roughly chopped
- 200g cheese, grated
- 320g sour cream
- 200g milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Sweet paprika (optional for topping)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and have a silicone baking mat ready (or a lined baking tray).
- Place flour and butter into thermo jug and blitz on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 6 for 10 seconds.
- Then knead for 1min (mixture will be quite sticky but kneading will bring it altogether)
- Spoon mixture into rustic looking dobs on a silicone baking mat and brush tops with some milk and if you want sprinkle some sweet paprika on the tops for a bit of extra flavour.
- Bake for approx 25-30mins (depending on how big you made them).
- Serve and enjoy them warm or allow to cool completely and store them in a container in the freezer.