Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 55g butter, soft
- 60g rapadura
- 115g cream cheese, soft
- 1 egg
- Splash of vanilla
- 20g buckwheat flour (I always have some groats pre-milled and ready to use)
- 40g coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 60g frozen raspberries
I just used my trusty handheld egg beaters for this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 180° and line a tray with a silicone mat or baking paper.
- Beat together butter, rapadura and cream cheese until well combined.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat again for a few seconds.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Gently fold thru the raspberries with a spoon so they are not over mixed.
- Place balls of mixture onto prepared tray and place in fridge for 5mins.
- Press down gently with a fork to slightly flatten the balls then bake for 15mins or until browned.
- As they are soft cookies, allow to cool before removing from the tray.