Apologies in advance for my lack of quantities, I wasn't actually expecting to have such a great outcome and so I didn't write it down, but it worked and I really wanted to share it with you. So here goes....
- a handful of pretzels
- a few plain sweet biscuits
- couple Tbsp melted butter
- approx 130ml thickened cream
- approx 3 Tbsp cream cheese
- approx 1/2 cup leftover vanilla bean custard
- 2 small over ripe bananas
I just used my trusty cheapo egg beaters for this job as it was only small.
- Crush up the pretzels & biscuits then mix in the melted butter and press into muffin tin to form the bases. I used my rectangular muffin tin for something different.
- Whip the cream until just starts forming soft peaks.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until well combined.
- Pour over the bases and freezer for about an hour.
- Eat as is or serve with a dollop of salted caramel (luckily I had a few tablespoons of it left in the fridge for just such an occasion!)