The hamper included the following:
- Granola: I bake a mixture of oats, coconut, mixed seeds, nuts, apricots, honey and cinnamon.
- Chocolate Fudgy Treats: This was a fudge that failed, turned into fantail style chocolates! click here for recipe/page It came out grainy so I recooked it with some water to dissolve the sugar but unfortunately it didn't set so hence they became chocolate coated treats!
- Herb Salt: click here for recipe/page
- Cinnamon Bath Salts: click here for recipe/page
- Peanut Butter: nothing beats straight, no nasties added peanut butter!
- Vanilla Extract: pure vodka and thick juicy vanilla beans, left to infuse for a few weeks (or months!)
- DIY Cookies: click here for recipe/page
Tomorrow we are off to the OT and I have another hamper to give for all her wonderful work. This pacakge was fun to make. I'm sure her daughters will happily help her with this package!
Ice Cream hamper includes:
- Chocolate Sauce: click here for recipe/page
- Fudge Sauce: I turned half of my failed fudge listed above into this sauce by recooking with some milk!
- Cones: can't have an ice cream without waffle cones!!!!
- Sugared Nuts: click here for recipe/page
- Chocolate Marshmallows: nothing fancy just from the shop
- Jelly Beans: these are the nice jelly beans from the shop
I have a few more homemade gift ideas yet to finalise but will post more as I do them...
Have you started your homemade gift giving yet?