05 December 2014

Spinach & Feta Chicken Meatballs

Tonight was one of those "I have no idea what to cook for dinner" nights.  Poking my head into the fridge I see a few ingredients that I needed to use up and thought why not just try something out.  OMG so glad I did as it tasted amazing!






















Spinach & Feta Meatballs

Ingredients:
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 1 small brown onion
  • 300g chicken breast
  • Handful of baby spinach leaves
  • 1/2 piece of feta
  • Salt & Pepper to taste
Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and have a baking tray with silicone mat/or baking paper ready.
  2. Blitz garlic & onion on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
  3. Scrape down sides and add chicken breast, cut into 2-3 chunky sized pieces, blitz on speed 7 for 6 seconds.
  4. Add remaining ingredients and blitz together speed 6 for 3-4 seconds.
  5. Scoop out spoonfuls of mixture and roll into balls.
  6. I quickly browned my meatballs in a hot and lightly oiled frypan for 2-3 mins first then placed on the baking tray and cooked in the oven for 10-15mins, you could just place straight into oven and bake for 20-25mins.  
I served the meatballs on salad wrap with a side of homemade chips and they were delicious!

ENJOY!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment