Spinach & Feta Meatballs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small brown onion
- 300g chicken breast
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 piece of feta
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and have a baking tray with silicone mat/or baking paper ready.
- Blitz garlic & onion on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
- Scrape down sides and add chicken breast, cut into 2-3 chunky sized pieces, blitz on speed 7 for 6 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz together speed 6 for 3-4 seconds.
- Scoop out spoonfuls of mixture and roll into balls.
- I quickly browned my meatballs in a hot and lightly oiled frypan for 2-3 mins first then placed on the baking tray and cooked in the oven for 10-15mins, you could just place straight into oven and bake for 20-25mins.