Banana Quinoa Cookie Cakes
Makes approx 30
- 150g medijool dates, seeds removed
- 60g coconut oil
- 1 egg
- Splash of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 310g banana
- 130g natural yoghurt (plain or greek)
- 80g coconut flour
- 60g spelt flour
- 100g white quinoa (cooked and cooled)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 100g chocolate chips
- Add dates and oil to the thermie jug and blitz on speed 6 for 20 seconds.
- Scrape down sides and repeat speed 6 for 20 seconds.
- Add egg, vanilla, salt, banana, yoghurt and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and mix speed 4 for 8 seconds.
- Add chocolate chips and mix speed 4, reverse for 4 seconds.
- Place in fridge to chill for about 15mins and preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare 2 baking trays with either a silicone mat or baking paper.
- Scoop mixture into dobs onto the prepared baking trays and bake for approx 15mins.
- Allow to cool completely before moving them as they will be soft.