It all started because I had 1 leftover egg white sitting in my fridge I just needed to use it up and I was itching to try something new. So here it is...
Choc Meringue Cookies (only 4 REAL ingredients)
- 60g rapadura
- 1 egg white
- 65g almond meal
- 5g cocoa
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and have a silicone mat ready on a baking tray.
- In thermo jug, mill rapadura on speed 9, 30 seconds.
- Add butterfly whisk and egg white and whip on speed 4, 3mins.
- Remove butterfly and add almond meal and cocoa and mix on speed 3, 15 seconds. (mixture should be sticky but not runny)
- Spoon onto silicone mat in small biscuit mounds (I got 8 out of my mixture).
- Bake for approx 10mins and allow to cool before moving off the tray.