02 May 2015

4 ingredient GF choc meringue cookies

If there is one thing that makes me happier than to use up leftover ingredients, its using them up in a super easy recipe (especially if it was an experiment!).  So when these GF (even paleo friendly depending on your stance on rapadura) cookies came out super soft, chewy and delicious I was over the moon.

It all started because I had 1 leftover egg white sitting in my fridge I just needed to use it up and I was itching to try something new.  So here it is...






















Choc Meringue Cookies (only 4 REAL ingredients)

Ingredients:
  • 60g rapadura
  • 1 egg white
  • 65g almond meal
  • 5g cocoa
Method:

  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and have a silicone mat ready on a baking tray.
  2. In thermo jug, mill rapadura on speed 9, 30 seconds.
  3. Add butterfly whisk and egg white and whip on speed 4, 3mins.
  4. Remove butterfly and add almond meal and cocoa and mix on speed 3, 15 seconds. (mixture should be sticky but not runny)
  5. Spoon onto silicone mat in small biscuit mounds (I got 8 out of my mixture).
  6. Bake for approx 10mins and allow to cool before moving off the tray.
ENJOY! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment